An Airport Look
For a Fashion Blogger who can’t seem to understand the hype behind ‘The Airport Look’, everything that facilitates one to comfortably live in and fly without having to worry about feeling stifling-ly nauseated or obsessively thinking about settling inappropriately squashed breasts at the back of the mind, appropriately sums up the whole idea behind the Hype.
A slight nip in the air these days and my leisurely tendencies together are giving me an actual excuse to coordinate this favorite cowl-neck sweater in the most relaxed way- just as I would do it I suppose for taking an early morning Flight scene. Plus this cowl neck (when rolled up) comes in handy saving me from all the unnecessary distraction and is also an extra layer of protection from the screams of the child on the back seat. Can’t get more utilitarian than this. Indeed this half-time outfit is the easier than today’s life where Instagram is forcing us to look more square and Pinterest more vertical than usual. Its up-to you in the end want you wish to look like, airport or non-airport, squarish, vertical or something else altogether.
To every single one who is confused about the Explicitly Raved entity in today’s Fashion scenario, I assure is actually not at all an entity per-se. Making this simpler: Its an idea that you yourself can actually relate with and live in on a daily basis and yet look stylish at the same time.
Some easy Guidelines for Airport-ING , before I sign off:
- Fetch a statement- be it a purse, earrings or a comfy pair of heels.
- Choose comfortable fabrics -easy to breathe and move about in.
- Minus too much of Frills and Blings, Plus the minimal designs and relaxed but defined cuts.
- Charge your handbag with the goodies you can’t live without – a matching lipstick, mobile, eyeliner, credit card, tissues or a super-fold-able comb.
- Be mindful of temperatures outside (without having to carry an actual thermometer).
- Never give up on your style. Travel is not an excuse to slack up on dressing well.
- Don’t care a heck what They say- whoever they may be!
Get the Look:
- Cowl neck sweater similar by Veromoda here
- Zara Black Trouser similar by Veromoda here
- Nude heels similar by Corso Como here
- Camel leather Sling Bag from India International Trade Fair Delhi
- German Silver Earrings similar here
OTHER OUTFIT POSTS: