The Eid Look
For someone with minimal propensities, and one who doesn’t Scrooge up clothes purely to justify a single event , Occasions come and go with mini-challenges. These also do come precisely as the most apt times to squeeze a look from the pennies lost over the past years. The outfit post of today is dedicated to my cherished Readers on this EID. EID Mubarak to all of you.
The Floral Peplum was a self made project from about 2.5yrs ago now, the ravishing Kadai dupatta descended from a past fabric shopping spree, earrings are from Connaught place- Delhi and the Chaand headpiece is simply a Laaa…rge Earring from the past.
For some pointers to get a killer Eid Look:
- Chuck foundation, kiss your BB Cream for makeup.
- Kajal/ Kohl – the more the merrier!
- Chaand is our favourite pick- snatch it or fake it.
- Large Nosepin– fake it and tell me too.
- Embroidered Dupatta with a tinge of bling.
- Statement Kada – mine is an old grass handmade bangle.
You may Watsapp, facebook share or Pin it to see later.
Tell me how you found this post. It’s fun talking to you.
Any Queries? Comment Below.
OTHER MUST READS: